Phoenix restaurant owners felt the effects of the pandemic like restaurants around the country. Now, as the area starts to reopen, GetUpside is expanding its restaurant partnerships to help drive diners to eat at local Phoenix restaurants and generate personalized cash back offers that are guaranteed to earn the restaurants profit.
GetUpside is a retail technology company that delivers new customers and proven profit to more than 25,000 brick-and-mortar businesses. The platform currently has strong existing partnerships with local Phoenix gas stations and is now expanding its offers to 25 new independent restaurants in the Phoenix area including national chains like Popeyes.
This expansion propels the company’s mission to support local brick-and-mortar businesses — especially restaurants that are central to the culture of communities — while also bringing more value to consumers through personalized cashback offers. GetUpside’s unique platform enables millions of users to earn 2 to 3 times more cashback than any other app, while merchants nationwide earn more profit without having to change their business models.
Key Phoenix GetUpside stats:
- There are nearly 65,000 active users in the Phoenix area
- Users successfully claim nearly 40,000 offers each week in Phoenix
- More than 400 individual users in Phoenix have earned $500 or more
- Phoenix GetUpside users have earned nearly $2 million in cash back in the last 12 months
- There are nearly 500 Phoenix gas stations on the platform including Circle K,Shell, and the 76 brand
- 10% restaurant transaction growth week over week over the last month
New GetUpside participating restaurants include:
- Bar Smoothie
- The Original Geno’s
- #1 Brothers Pizza
- Adalbertos Mexican Food Drive Thru
- Autumn Court Chinese Restaurant
- Sonson’s Pasty Company
- OBON Sushi Bar Ramen
- Goodness Fresh Food and Juice Bar
- Drink Me Tea Room