- Bombshells by Sarina Bowen goes live at midnight!! — “This is my last chance to ditch my playboy reputation and finally fulfill my potential. So I’ve made three rules for our biggest season yet: no boozing, no women, and no scandals. Especially that last thing. So who do I befriend on the very first day back at the rink? An amazing female hockey player [who] gets her heart broken by my teammate, and I make the foolish mistake of comforting her in the best way I know how. Our night together sets off a string of sins. Nobody can know about our affair…”
- Mr Smithfield by Louise Bay goes live at midnight!! — “Wanted: American nanny for an adorable four-year old. Must be able to handle a moody, brooding, sexy British boss. I’m a single father, a lawyer and some say the most serious man in London. I’m completely focused on raising my four-year-old daughter. Since my wife walked out three years ago, the only woman who has ever caught my eye is the strictly off-limits sister-in-law of my best friend, Autumn Lumen. But temptation is easy to resist because Autumn is only visiting London from Oregon. Until she moves to London. The nanny quits. And she’s the only woman for the job.”
- My One Night by Carrie Ann Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “She didn’t want to go to another party, but when her friend pulls her in, she somehow finds herself hiding in a corner with…him. The smirking, so-called good guy with the shadows in his eyes. A single glance, a sweet smile, and she lets herself have one night of giving in. Only she has to promise herself not to fall in love. No matter the cost. He never expected her. She haunts his dreams more than he cares to admit. He never thought he stood a chance—until she said yes. When a single night turns to two, he know he’s in over his head, but somehow, she makes him believe he can have anything. Until the sun rises, and his past along with it…”
- Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne goes live at midnight!! — “Ruthie Midona will work in Providence’s front office, and be at the Parloni’s beck and call, forever. That’s sort of her life plan. If Ruthie can run the place in her almost-retired bosses’ absence, with no hijinks/hiccups, she has a shot at becoming the new manager. She might also be able to defend her safe little world from Prescott Development, the new buyer of the prime site. Maybe after all that, she can find a cute guy to date. All she needs to do is stay serious—and that’s what she does best. Until, one day, someone dazzling blows in to town…”
- A Battle of Blood and Stone by Sawyer Bennett (Chronicles of the Stone Veil series) goes live at midnight!! — “The first order of business is to unlock the angelic powers with which I was gifted at birth, and Carrick insists on getting help from my archnemesis to do so. Yes, I have to save the world, but my priority has now become rescuing my sister… In the midst of all the doom and gloom, Carrick has become my beacon of shining light. Our connection unimaginable, my heart recognizes his as the other half of its whole. Inexplicable and deeper than one could ever imagine, the love I hold for him is forged by destiny, however ill-fated it may turn out to be….”
- The Virgin Rule Book by Lauren Blakely goes live this week!! — “Let me make a few things clear. I didn’t go to the wedding intending to dance with the best man, to dare him to show me a very sexy pic on his phone, or to accidentally kiss him in the hotel elevator after the reception ended. But you know how it goes. Things just happen at weddings… The next day, he and I agree to put all those shenanigans behind us. The fun-loving, stupidly gorgeous, all-star baseball player might be my brother’s best friend, but he’s my friend too and has been for years, so it’s easy to move on, especially since I have a high-profile business to run. But since he’s newly single and I’m always single, it turns out we both desperately need plus ones…”
- How to Catch a Duke by Grace Burrows goes live at midnight!! — “I have come to ask you to kill me, my lord.” Miss Abigail Abbott desperately needs to disappear—permanently—and the only person she trusts to help her do that is Lord Stephen Wentworth, heir to the Duke of Walden. Stephen is brilliant, charming, and—when he needs to be—absolutely ruthless. So ruthless that he proposes marriage instead of “murder” to keep Abigail safe. Stephen was smitten the instant his sister introduced him to Abigail, a woman with the dignity and determination of a duchess and the courage of a lioness. When she accepts his courtship of convenience, he also discovers she kisses like his most intimate wish come true. For Abigail, their arrangement is a sham to escape her dangerous enemies. For Stephen, it’s his one chance to share a lifetime with the lady of his dreams—if only he can convince her his love is real.”
- Every Time I Fall by Lexi Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “He’s my brother’s best friend. The hot guy with the heart of gold I’ve never let myself want… I’m content to be his buddy and nothing more. Or so I thought… I know from the first kiss that I’m going to fall hard. That this can’t last, and the end might break me. But, for these days and nights with him, all the hurt might be worth it.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads