- Tin Queen by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsy series) is now live!! — “No promises. No expectations. No names. That’s what Emmett Stone agreed to with the woman who caught his eye two months ago. After years of drama following the end of the Tin Gypsy Motorcycle Club, a no-strings fling with a mystery woman is exactly what he needs. Except as they find themselves together more and more, it’s impossible for him to keep his feelings at bay. She’s clever and sassy. She’s gracious and kind. She loves riding on the back of his bike every Saturday afternoon and lazing in his bed every Sunday morning. She’s the perfect woman. Except she’s Nova Talbot, the daughter of his archenemy—the man who murdered his father. Her identity will cost her the man who’s captured her heart unless she can convince Emmett her feelings are true. Before he learns the reason she proposed their fling in the first place.”
- The Aristocrat by Penelope Ward is now live!! — “The one that got away. Every girl has one, right? Mine was a charming, British aristocrat who turned my world upside down one summer. From the moment I first spotted Leo in the distance through my binoculars, I’d been captivated. I certainly never expected to find a man showering outside of the property across the bay in his birthday suit. Then I noticed his housemate staring back at me with binoculars of his own—watching me watching Leo. That made for an interesting conversation starter when I inevitably ran into them. Turned out, the handsome Brits were only renting that house for the summer in my seaside town. Leo and I formed an instant connection, even though we were technically opposites by all appearances. I taught him how to dig for clams, and he taught me that not all wealthy and powerful guys are pretentious. Despite knowing he was totally wrong for me, I couldn’t seem to stay away. It was a wild and crazy few months. And before I knew it, we’d fallen in love. We both had one wish: more time together. But Leo had obligations back home. He lived a life I’d never fit into. And I was going to law school. So, we decided to end it and never look back. A part of me always felt like I’d let my soulmate walk away. I believed our story was over. Until five years later when he sent me a letter that shook me to my core. I’d thought my world was turned upside down that first summer? Well, I knew nothing yet.”
- The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle is now live!! — “Piper Evans: elementary school teacher by day–avid romance reader and anonymous podcaster by night. She has a quiet, reclusive life, taking care of her mother, who lives with mental illness, avoiding her regrettable ex, who bartends in town, and trying to make inroads in the tight-knit island community that still sees her, five years in, as an outsider. And she’s happy with how things are–really–until British royals rent the property next to hers and their brooding bodyguard decides she’s a security threat. Piper quickly realizes that one person’s fairy tale is an ordinary woman’s nightmare as a media frenzy takes over the island and each run-in with Harrison Cole is hotter and more confusing than the last. But beneath Harrison’s no-nonsense exterior lies a soft heart, one that could tempt a woman who’s sworn off attachments into believing in white knights. But when Piper finds herself smack in the middle of a royal scandal that rocks the island she’ll need more than Harrison’s strong arms to shield her–she’ll have to do a little rescuing herself. With careers, hearts, and friendships on the line, Piper and Harrison will have to decide what they’re willing to give up for a chance at their own happily ever after.”
- The Devil You Know by Kit Rocha (Mercenary Librarians series) is now live!! — “Maya has had a price on her head from the day she escaped the TechCorps. Genetically engineered for genius and trained for revolution, there’s only one thing she can’t do—forget. Gray has finally broken free of the Protectorate, but he can’t escape the time bomb in his head. His body is rejecting his modifications, and his months are numbered. When Maya’s team uncovers an operation trading in genetically enhanced children, she’ll do anything to stop them. Even risk falling back into the hands of the TechCorps. And Gray has found a purpose for his final days: keeping Maya safe. At the Publisher’s request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.”
- There With You by Samantha Young is now live!! — “For Regan Penhaligon, there’s no better place to run to than the exclusive Ardnoch Estate in the remote Scottish Highlands. Her impulsive behavior has finally caught up with her and Regan’s visit with her sister, Robyn, is an opportunity to hide from someone who has grown dangerously obsessed with her. Determined to make amends for her mistakes, Regan plans to repair her relationship with Robyn by staying close. And when an offer of help comes from Thane Adair, Regan gratefully accepts. Widower, Thane, needs a new nanny housekeeper for his two young children and when they bond with Regan Penhaligon, he offers her the job. But as the weeks pass and the complex American reveals who she really is, Thane struggles with his growing attraction to her.”
- You May Kiss The Groomsman by Samantha Chase is now live!! — “When Josie Sullivan agrees to marry her friend Tyler, it’s just so he’ll get a promotion at work. That’s what friends do, right? But what should have been a quick, quiet affair starts to look like the real thing when his family shows up in the middle of the “proposal.” Now, it’s no longer a quick stop at the courthouse during a lunch break, but a full-blown wedding and there’s nothing Josie can do to stop it… Daniel Alexander hasn’t been home in years. After fifteen years as a Navy SEAL, he’s more than ready to return to civilian life. Being away for so long, he’s missed a lot of his younger brother’s life and it seems like he’s back just in time to stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life. No matter how he breaks it down, something’s just not adding up about this wedding and he’s determined to figure out why. And he’s not just trying to stop it from happening because he’s finding himself wildly attracted to the bride-to-be. Or because they can’t stop kissing each other. Josie had given up on finding her own happily ever after and as her attraction to Daniel keeps growing, she’s suddenly regretting her decision to help out a friend. Now she just needs to decide if she wants to kiss the groom…or the groomsman.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads