LIVE EARLY: The Spark by Vi Keeland (standalone)
“Before I even met Donovan Decker, I knew his shoe size. You see, I’d gone away for a few days, and in my haste to get out of the airport, I’d grabbed the wrong suitcase. After checking out the expensive footwear and tailored clothes, I dialed the number on the luggage tag hoping maybe Mister Big Spender might have my bag. A deep, velvety voice answered, and as luck would have it, he had my suitcase, too. He and I met at a coffee shop to do the exchange. Turned out, it wasn’t just his voice that was sexy. The man holding my luggage was absolutely gorgeous, and we had an immediate spark. He got me to admit that I’d snooped in his bag and then convinced me to make it up to him by letting him buy me coffee. Coffee led to dinner, dinner led to dessert, and dessert led to spending an entire weekend together. He wasn’t just handsome… he was also funny, smart, and surprisingly down to earth for a man who wore seven-hundred-dollar shoes. Did I mention he also did my laundry while I slept? Definitely too good to be true. So what did I do to repay him for his kindness? I waited until he was in the shower, then ghosted him. My life was too complicated for such a great guy. In the months that passed, I thought about him often. But New York City had eight-million people, so what were the chances I’d run into him? Then again, what were the chances I’d run into him a year later…when I’d just started dating his boss?” — The Spark is live!
UPCOMING WEEKLY RELEASES:
- Exposed by Kristen Callihan goes live this week!! — “There are some people in life who know exactly how to push your buttons. For me, it’s Rye Peterson. We can’t spend more than ten minutes together before we’re at each other’s throats, which makes working together that much harder. Rye is the bassist for the biggest rock band in the world, and I am his publicist. It doesn’t help that the man is gorgeous, funny, talented, and…never takes anything seriously. Avoidance is key. But everything changes when he overhears something he shouldn’t: a confession made in a moment of weakness. Now the man I’ve tried so hard to ignore is offering me the greatest temptation of all—him.”
- Pause by Kylie Scott goes live this week!! — “When she wakes up from a coma after a car crash, she discovers life has gone on without her. Her husband has been unfaithful and she’s been long since replaced at work. While her old life is a distant memory, her new life feels like an empty shell. Then she meets the stranger who saved her life during the crash, and he changes everything. Leif Larsen—tattooist, joker, and player—has his own scars thanks to the crash that put her in a coma. Helping her move on from her failed marriage, and create a new life, sounds like a perfect distraction. So when he needs a new roommate, he invites her to begin her new life with him…”
- Come Together by Marie Force goes live this week!! — “Three years after his marriage ended in dramatic fashion, he has one goal—to steer clear of romantic entanglements. In fact, he steers clear of most human interaction… His strategy has worked well for him for years, keeping him sealed off from anything that can cause him pain or angst. Or it was working for him… before his company was hired to rebuild the Inn, and he was forced to co-exist with the exasperatingly difficult, gorgeous architect the inn’s owner hired to oversee the project…”
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey goes live this week!! — “Piper hasn’t even been in Westport for five minutes when she meets big, bearded sea captain Brendan, who thinks she won’t last a week outside of Beverly Hills. So what if Piper can’t do math, and the idea of sleeping in a shabby apartment with bunk beds gives her hives. How bad could it really be? She’s determined to show her stepfather—and the hot, grumpy local—that she’s more than a pretty face. Except it’s a small town and everywhere she turns, she bumps into Brendan. The fun-loving socialite and the gruff fisherman are polar opposites, but there’s an undeniable attraction simmering between them…”
- While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory goes live this week!! — “Ben Stephens has never bothered with serious relationships. He has plenty of casual dates to keep him busy, family drama he’s trying to ignore and his advertising job to focus on. When Ben lands a huge ad campaign featuring movie star, Anna Gardiner, however, it’s hard to keep it purely professional. Anna is not just gorgeous and sexy, she’s also down to earth and considerate, and he can’t help flirting a little… But their light-hearted banter takes a turn for the serious when Ben helps Anna in a family emergency, and they reveal truths about themselves to each other, truths they’ve barely shared with those closest to them…”
UPCOMING WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads