FAVORITE BOOK SALES & DISCOUNTS:
- A Bookworm’s Guide to Flirting by Emma Hart just went live!! — “What I thought I’d get on Valentine’s Day: a card. What I got on Valentine’s Day: a blind date with my brand new roommate. Let it be known that I am wholeheartedly against blind dating. I think it’s superficial, unnecessary, and designed wholly to force people into relationships they aren’t ready for. It’s me. I’m people. So when he takes the seat across from me, I’m ready to dismiss him at one glance. The problem? He’s hot and funny and sweet and the exact kind of guy I read about in the romance novels I sell like hotcakes in my bookstore. He’s also my new roommate. Who likes to walk around in his sweatpants and peer over my shoulder and comment on all my online dating escapades. When he offers to help me flirt my way to dating success, I’m all for it. But what am I supposed to do when [he’s]the only person I want to flirt with…?”
- Hard to Score by K. Bromberg just went live!! — “I’ve signed numerous players to my family’s agency—I assumed winning over my next client would be just as easy. The last thing I expected was to run into the boy who took my first kiss and broke my heart: only now he’s all grown up. Sexy. Scandal-tainted. Second-string. The crush I never got over. I tell myself work is the reason I can’t get him out of my head. I tell him his talent far outweighs his position, and I know I can help. I lie and lie, because admitting that I want a second chance at my first love is impossible. Some lines cannot be crossed, and ours was drawn in the sand years ago…”
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas just went live!! — “She has always been prickly-proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since [becoming] High Fae against her will, she’s struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits… The one person who ignites her temper more than any other is Cassian, the battle-scarred warrior whose position keeps him constantly in her orbit. But her temper isn’t the only thing he ignites. The fire between them is undeniable, and only burns hotter as they are forced into close quarters with each other…”
- Submission Impossible by Lexi Blake just went live!! — “She has faced plenty of tragedy in her life, but she’s on the right path now. Between her new job and settling into a new city, she’s got no time for dating or relationships. She’s worked hard to get where she is, and no man is going to push her off track. Except the minute he crosses her path she can’t seem to think about anything but the handsome security expert. He’s there to find a corporate spy, but late-night work sessions make her think they’ve both found something much more meaningful… When the case becomes dangerous, both of their futures are on the line [and] they will have to learn to trust in each other if they hope to survive.”
- My One-Week Husband by Lauren Blakely goes live this week!! — “A week-long trip. A fake marriage. And seven delicious nights with only one bed in the hotel room. He’s my business partner, my good friend, and the man I’ve craved for years. But I’ve resisted the sexy Brit, and I plan to keep up my walls because I’ve been there, done that, and I know how much it hurts when you let someone into your heart. Then an opportunity comes along for us to snag the business deal of a lifetime. The catch? We need to pretend we’re married to pull off this high-stakes deal. So the clever, charming man with secrets a mile deep becomes my temporary husband, as we travel around Europe. Soon, we fall into bed, tangled together like newlyweds who can’t keep their hands off each other. One week to explore our fantasies, then we return to who we were. But when I learn the dark secrets he’s been keeping, I doubt we can go back. Because they change everything.”
- Dawn by Aleatha Romig (Dangerous Web trilogy) just went live!! — “The Sparrow web world is covered in darkness, yet the dawn is near. The dramatic conclusion to the Dangerous Web trilogy is here. The veil of safety protecting her life has been ripped away. Can he convince her that despite the lingering darkness, the sun will rise again?”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads