NEW TOP RECOMMENDATION – LIVE NOW: Wild Highway by Devney Perry (Read my review)
SQUEEEEE !!! I just read this MAGNIFICENT book that had the perfect balance between ANGSTY ROMANCE and HAPPY FEELS that I longed for !! It was sexy and passed out and also very healing. There were certain enemy-to-lover vibrations that initially mixed with a second chance romance because the hero and heroine shared a story almost a decade before this story began. I just loved everything about this book. I read it in one session and didn't put it down until I reached the epilogue !! If you are looking for an amazing new book to read, I highly recommend grabbing a copy as it IS ONLY ALIVE! (This is a separate article in the Runaway series. Each book is about a different pair and can be read alone, but I loved everyone, so I recommend reading Runaway Road and then Wild Highway!)
MORE NEW PUBLICATIONS:
- The handover of Rachel Van Dyken has just gone live !! – "I had his posters on my wall when I was sixteen and when I accidentally got pregnant in high school – his face was what I dreamed of when I closed my eyes at night. Now, over twenty years later, this dream has come true. He is not only in my tiny town, lives and in the flesh … but he looks after my rock star son. He says he's mine for a week. And he made three promises to me. "No strings attached." "No falling in love." "It's only been seven days." He is confident that he can help me to rediscover myself in and outside the bedroom, and I am confident that he is too arrogant for his own good. And at the end of seven days he swears that he will leave my life the way he entered it. The only problem is, the more I get to know him, the more I want to give up the last parts of my heart and ask him to stay. "
- This morning from Tessa Bailey just went live !! – "Roksana, the heir to the vampire hunter, is afraid of performance. She is supposed to kill Elias, but so far she has only managed to maximize his credit card. Now her failure to put the brooding vampire in disgrace has sent her back to Moscow to face her mother's anger. She awaits death punishment and a rare delay. She now has three tasks to do, the last of which is to finally kill Elias. It will not fail this time. If only the memories of a magical evening – back when Elias was human – would stop holding her back. He claims to have forgotten that night. Why can't she? "
- Forever Only Once by Carrie Ann Ryan has just gone live !! – "She has survived horrors that she would not inflict on her worst enemy. Since then she has healed, found herself and is associated with a group of women she is proud to call her friends about. But when they make a pact In order to search for love, she not only comes first, but is also forced to face a past that she thought had escaped … He doesn't need a relationship. As the oldest of five, he was always the one that his family can rely on. Now he just wants to work in peace and live his life. However, his priorities shift dramatically as he is on their way … "
- Piper Rayne's worst matchmaker in the world has just gone online !! – "Imagine you are a matchmaker and realize too late that you are in love with your best childhood friend. You just have to blame yourself – you are the one who suits him, and now he is engaged to be married, when you are in this position there are a few secrets you must keep … Secret # 1 – smile when he tells you the good news, even if your heart is in half Secret No. 2 – Don't compare yourself to his beautiful French fiance. You're just as beautiful. Secret No. 3 – Don't go with the tuxedo that suits him. Just no. Secret No. 4 – Don't help him Secret No. 5 – Erase all memories of both of you over the years where the lines are blurred even for the shortest moment, and the one you never saw coming … Secret No. 6 – Under no circumstances stand and object e raise – someone else could just do it for you. "
- Stacey Lynn's Hooked On Her has just gone live !! – "It's the best kind of trouble. Nice, sweet and completely taboo. I sat and watched other men drool after her, forcing myself to stay in check. Hey, I'm in the NHL … I have self-control in spades. Except when it comes to them. With the bat of her eyelashes and the quick whip of this sharp-pointed tongue, Tessa can force adult men to their knees. I've seen them wither and collapse under her confident look – something I'm pretty sure she learned from sparring with me, thanks. But I don't just fall in love with her. I'm down for the count. She is the girl I wanted when it was wrong to want her. She is also my new roommate – and oh yes, my best friend's little sister … "
- Marie Force's All My Loving has just gone live !! – "Landon Abbott and his identical twin brother Lucas always shared everything – until they looked at Amanda Pressley and both wanted something that only one of them could have … Now Lucas is head over heels for Dani and her daughter Savannah and the way is clear for Landon and Amanda … When she needed shelter after the fire, Landon was the first to offer his house, and now that she sleeps in his bed, he's determined to show Amanda that only an Abbott brother can help they achieve their goals. Things are getting hot in Butler this spring when Landon and Amanda find exactly what they missed on their way to a happy life … "
- Charming Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (Like Us series: Billionaires and Bodyguards # 7) has just gone online !! – "The enigmatic celebrity Oscar is supposed to protect wants his own show and he asked Jack to film it. A Charlie-centered documentary will force Oscar & Jack to share the same air again. Option 1: Ignore it each other. Option 2: Flirt, oh yeah. And pretend that the rejection never happened. Option 3: Confront each other with the rejected kiss. Jack & Oscar are concerned about why Charlie wants his own show, because the options are on the table and their romantic life is unsettled. And the longer the filming takes, the more turbulent their personal and professional worlds become. If you are near the cobalt, there is chaos and Jack & Oscar are among the most destructive . "
- Jasmine Guillroy's Party of Two has just gone live !! – "Dating is the last thing Olivia Monroe thinks of when she moves to LA to start her own law firm. But when she meets a beautiful man in a hotel bar and flirt all night, she realizes too late that he doesn't have one other than hot junior senator Max Powell, Olivia has no interest in meeting a politician, but when a cake with the sweetest message arrives at her office she can't resist – it's chocolate cake, after all Max is cute, funny, and classy – not just a privileged white politician she thought he was. Because of Max's top-class job, they secretly see each other, which leads to secret appointments and silly disguises, but when she finally gets to them Going public means the intense media observation that people are now digging up their rocky past and criticizing their job, even their suitability as a trophy friend, Olivia knows what she is with Max is special, but is it strong enough to withstand the heat of the headlamp? "
- Wild Highway by Devney Perry (MY FAVORITE – again worth mentioning!) Just went live !! – "She is on her way through the country when a detour in Montana reunites her with old acquaintances and a man who has not changed. He challenges her every word and tests her at every border because he does not believe that she really has given up her wealth, ignoring his derogatory remarks and muttering criticism – until the day she is ready to return to the wild freeway and he mocks her to stay … she will prove to him that she is not just going back to her rich life that she is more than her money. She will unlock her sheltered heart and hope that he will appreciate the key this time. "
- Pawn from TM Frazier (The Pawn Duet # 2) goes live this week !! – "Born into hell. Baptism through treachery. His life is about violence. My life is at stake. I'm trapped both physically and emotionally. A pawn in a game I didn't know I was playing. Until I met him. He acts without emotions, but I know that he feels something for me. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me. I feel it when he's around. I know it's real because I feel it too. Lust. Desire. It complicates everything. I know I'm part of his revenge plan. He doesn't know he's part of me. "
- Dear sexy ex-boyfriend of Lauren Blakely goes live this week !! – "Let me just say – none of this should happen. I didn't expect the letter to go viral. I didn't think anyone would find out who Dear Sexy Ex is. And I especially never thought that he would find out. Yes, calculated a bit wrong. But you see, I need the money to finance my brand new company. And Dear Sexy Ex, well, it turns out he needs me to save his business. By becoming his fake fiance. Yes, that's the pickle I'm in – I pretend to be in love with the charming, brilliant, and extremely angry man known as Dear Sexy Ex. It's just not an action. And he can never find out. "
WEEKLY NEW PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER
- Wild Highway by Devney Perry (MY FAVORITE, independent romance in the Runaway series)
- This time tomorrow by Tessa Bailey (paranormal romance, independent in Phenomenal Fate series)
- Handover of Rachel Van Dyken (Rock Star Romance, independent in the Seaside Pictures series)
- Forever Only Once by Carrie Ann Ryan (romantic tension, independent in the Promise Me series)
- Piper Rayne's worst matchmaker in the world (romantic comedy, standalone in the Baileys series)
- Hooked On Her by Stacey Lynn (hockey romance, independent in the Ice Kings series)
- All My Loving by Marie Force (twins / single mother romance, independent in Butler, Vermont series)
- Charming Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (Like Us series: Billionaires and Bodyguards # 7)
- Party of Two by Jasmine Guillroy (romantic comedy, independent in the series The Wedding Date)
- A ruthless note from Lisa Renee Jones (Forbidden Romance, Brilliance Trilogy)
- Farmer from TM Frazier (dark romance, conclusion of the farmer's duet)
- Dear sexy ex-boyfriend of Lauren Blakely (romantic comedy, independent in the series The Guys Who Got Away)
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK PUBLICATIONS
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
Let us stay connected
To send these lists to you every week, subscribe to them by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads