GIANT KRISTEN ASHLEY SALE: All of these books are my favorites and are all up for sale! They are all fantastic alpha romances! For more information, see the recommended reading order for all Kristen Ashley series!
- Penelope Ward's anti-boyfriend just went live !! – “At first my neighbor deacon frustrated me. Sure, he looked great and was friendly. But our walls were thin and on occasion he would bring women in and keep me awake while he "entertained" them. As a single mother of one child, I didn't appreciate it. So it was my turn at last. One night when my daughter would not stop moaning, Mr. Manwhore knocked on my door. As if by a miracle, Sunny stopped crying at the sound of his voice. And when he held her … she finally fell asleep in his arms. Deacon was rough outside, but apparently inside? Mr. Single-and-Ready-to-Mingle was a baby whisperer. After that night we became friends. He would go for a coffee. Come over to chat. Ordinary friend stuff. But as time went on, our conversations got deeper. We came closer. Until one night we crossed the border. Our friendship became a complicated mess. I fell in love with a man who had renounced commitment and children. I knew Deacon was starting to take care of me too, even though Sunny and I didn't fit into a plan he'd ever imagined. He was wrong for me – so wrong that I called him the "anti-boyfriend". Then why, more than anything, do I wish I could be the only woman to change him? "
- Kendall Ryan's Penthouse Prince just went live !! – "He was my brother's best friend growing up. We did everything together. He taught me how to throw a punch, how to change a tire … and he taught me how to kiss. Me fell hard and fast and gave him all my firsts. I promised to wait for him … but I finished waiting because he went to college and never came back. he got his business degree and moved on New York City … It's been ten years and now he's back and he needs a favor … someone to watch his little girl. That's right, he's back with an adorable two year old daughter. Guess who he is want to see her? I could never say no to him. I could agree to be the nanny for his precious little angel, but there is no way I will fall in love with her sinister hot papa. "
- Just a kiss from Natasha Madison just went live !! – “I had everything I wanted, my game had never been better and my wife should have our baby every day now. What could go wrong? Everything. I was raising our baby by myself now. After hockey practice and games, I didn't have time to sleep, let alone make sure my social media was up to date. I never thought I'd get a second chance at love. "-" My plate was full of over fifty NHL players and I didn't win any new customers. "But when he showed up on my doorstep with the cutest little girl in the world, I couldn't say no. I just helped, but it became more than that. He's the man I've been waiting for. All it takes is a touch, a night, a chance and just a kiss. "
- Kelly Elliot's Feels Like Home just went live !! – “He is world famous for his record-breaking country songs, his devilishly good looks and his really short temper. After a heated argument with a reporter that puts him in a pretty negative light in the music industry, he is temporarily evicted from Nashville by his agent and sent back to his hometown to cool off and find out where he sees his career going. "… He quickly realizes that not everyone is ready to welcome the bad boy of country music back home. Especially the woman he's still in love with and who inspired all of these hits …"
- Rules for Dating Your Ex by Piper Rayne just went online !! – “When your ex arrives in your hometown eighteen months after you left him in the eighth month of pregnancy, follow this short list of rules before you give him a second chance. Rule # 1 – Don't get in the way of your brothers who want to upset him. Rule 2 – Don't meet him for coffee and allow him to meet your daughter. Rule 3 – Don't drool when your daughter falls asleep on his chest for the first time. It's only your ovaries that talk. Rule 4 – Don't let him hold your hand. While we're at it, no hugs, no kisses on the cheek … just no physical contact in general. That just makes you remember better times. The last is the most important … Rule 5 – If you need someone's help and are tired of asking your family all the time, don't let them be the one to help you. Because all of his good qualities will cast a spell over you again and you have no chance to fight your feelings, especially now that he is ready to be your daughter's father. "
- The Majesty of Katherine McGee (American Royals # 2) just went live !! – “Power is intoxicating. Like first love, it can leave you breathless. Princess Beatrice was born with it. Princess Samantha was born with less. Some, like Nina Gonzalez, are drawn in. And a few will make their way. Um, we're looking at you, Daphne Deighton. As America grows used to the idea of a queen on the throne, Beatrice wrestles with everything she lost when she won the ultimate crown. Samantha is busy doing justice to her "party princess" persona … and maybe adding a party prince by her side. Nina tries at all costs to avoid the palace – and Prince Jefferson. And a dangerous secret threatens to undo all of Daphne's carefully crafted plans to "marry Prince Jefferson". "
- An Evie Dunmore villain just went live !! – “A woman must have money and an army of her own to win a revolution – but first she must use her mind against the ruse of an irresistible villain who wants to ruin her plans … and her heart. Lady Lucie is angry. She and her group of Oxford suffragists have finally scraped together enough capital to control one of London's largest publishers with one goal: to use it in a coup against Parliament. But who could have predicted that the only person standing between her and success would be her old nemesis and London's undisputed Lord of Sin, Lord Ballentine? Or that he would be willing to hand over the reins at an outrageous price – a night in her bed … "
- The Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Blood and Ashes # 2) just went live !! – “He is known by many names and many faces. His lies are as seductive as his touch. Its truths as sensual as its bite. She knows better than trusting him. He needs her alive, healthy, and whole to achieve his goals. But he's the only way for her to get what she wants – to find her brother and see for herself if he's become a soulless Ascendant. Working with him rather than against him has its own risks. He still seduces her with every breath and offers everything she ever wanted. He has plans for her. One to subject her to inconceivable pleasure and unfathomable pain. Plans that will force her to look beyond everything she thought she knew about herself – about him. Plans that could hold their lives together in unexpected ways that no kingdom is prepared for. And she's too ruthless, too hungry to resist temptation … "
- Cassandra Clare's Lost Book of Whites (The Elder Curses # 2) just went online !! – “Life is good for Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood. They live together in a fabulous loft, their sorcerer son Max has started learning to walk, and the streets of New York are peaceful and calm – as peaceful and calm as ever. Until the night when two old acquaintances break into Magnus' apartment and steal the mighty book of the whites. Now Magnus and Alec have to drop everything to get it back. They have to follow the thieves to Shanghai, they have to request a backup to accompany them, and they need a babysitter. Also, someone stabbed Magnus with a strange magical weapon and the wound is glowing, so he'll have to take care of that too. Fortunately, their backup consists of Clary, Jace, Isabelle and the newly minted shadow hunter Simon. In Shanghai they learn that a much darker threat awaits them. Magnus' magic becomes unstable and if they can't stop the demons pouring into the city they may have to follow them to the source – the realm of the dead. Can you stop the threat to the world? Will they make it home before their child wrecks Alec's mother? "
- Christine Feehan's Dark Song just went live !! – “Stolen from her home at a young age and tormented for centuries, she was afraid to reveal herself to anyone. Although she was rescued and is now safe on the Carpathian Terrain, she has lived in fear for so long that she has no idea how to survive without it. She wants to answer the siren call of her partner – but the very thought scares her. Before he found her, he was an old warrior with no emotions. Now that his senses have come alive, he knows that it takes more than kind words and gentle touch to convince the broken woman that they are partners, not masters and prisoners. At the moment he will give her his strength until she finds hers, so that the steady rhythm of his heart can calm her fragile soul … "
NEW WEEKLY RELEASES SUMMARY
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHICH BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
LET'S STAY CONNECTED
To have these lists sent to you every week, subscribe to them via email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads