RARE SALE + TOP FAVORITE: The Simple Wild: A novel by KA Tucker (Read my Review)
This is a super rare sale and this book is absolutely amazing! It's one of the best books I've read in the past few years. It was breathtaking, captivating and beautifully written. It has drawn me straight into history – adventure, romance, family, love, loss and healing. It slowly built up and burned slowly, but the sheer depth of emotion made me sob like a baby, even while I was smiling !! I loved absolutely everything. This book was a real escape. It was a LOVE STORY, an ADVENTURE STORY, a story of how sometimes the most unexpected roads lead you to the best places. This book was amazing! An outstanding story and a rare 5-star favorite !!!! It is a standalone! Make sure to get a copy of The Simple Wild while it is on sale! This can be standalone (complete), but if you've already read and loved this, the author has published a surprising sequel that is also live Wild At Heart!
- The wrong / right man from Aurora Rose Reynolds has just gone live !! – "Waking up with a text asking why you got up on your blind date is not the best way to start the day, especially when the man in question is half dressed in your kitchen. Maybe she shouldn't have assumed that the beautiful man with a devastating smile was her date in front of the café. You probably – okay, she definitely shouldn't have slept with him no matter how hot the chemistry was between them. But how could she know that Mr. Right was indeed Mr. Wrong? "
- Lauren Blakely's One Night Stand-In has just gone live !! – “He is the last person I want to spend 24 hours with, let alone two minutes. Exes are exes for a reason. In his case, for a million reasons. Because he's not just an ex-lover, he's an ex-boyfriend too. We not only broke up – we burned ourselves in a spectacular barbed campfire and slammed doors. Nothing will change about that. Not his clever joke, not his ridiculous appearance, not his unfair charm. And definitely not a wild rush through the city that takes us on an accidental scavenger hunt through our past, where we do a tango lesson, pancakes and a visit to some llamas. And certainly not time to remedy the situation and to say that we are sorry. But let's say that was enough … it's not that you can fall in love in 24 hours. Can you?"
- For The Win by Kelly Jamieson has just gone live !! – "Although I'm the oldest player on the farm team, I'm playing my heart out this year to prove that I have what it takes to compete in the NHL." Everyone expects me to do justice to my dying hockey hero father's legacy, but my chances decrease with each season. I have to concentrate, but the team's new yoga teacher is a big distraction. I had an eye on her from the first time we met. Except that she's not interested – okay, maybe actively disinterested – because I accidentally threw her into the sea during our paddleboard yoga class. How can I prove to her – and the NHL – that I am worth taking a risk? "
- Wicked As Sin by Shayla Black has just gone live !! – "He always kept his heart locked and his head behind his sniper's scope." Nothing about her should speak to him. But after a single look at the handsome preacher's daughter, he doesn't care that his past is less than brilliant, that he is paid to end life … or that he is the wife of his teammate. He will do anything to steal her heart. She has always been a dutiful daughter and a good girl … until she meets the dangerous warrior. He is everything she shouldn't want, especially after her best friend introduced her to his colleague as his girlfriend – to protect her from him. But it is a forbidden temptation that it cannot resist. "
- Waiting for my Queen of Georgia Cates has just gone live !! – "The killer of my loved ones put a ruby ring on my finger and called me his queen. But this red gem symbolizes something else for me. It represents the blood that is shed by those who I love most. Hell was there Empty day when we got married. Because the devil was standing in front of me and said "I do." – "I wait patiently because I already know that she is mine. Mine in a way no one will ever understand. Even if she hasn't noticed it yet. I would do anything out of love. I would do anything for them. "
- S. Young's Kiss of Vengeance has just gone live !! – “At sixteen, Rose Kelly discovered family secrets that changed her forever. Years later she is still lost and travels across Europe in search of the elusive missing "something". When attacked by a vampire, she is not only drawn into a supernatural underworld that she never knew existed. A slap on the head triggers a spell in her head and releases forces that go beyond her wildest ideas. And with them even more questions. Questions to which Fionn Mór claims to have answered. After the powerful and enigmatic Fionn to Ireland, Rose quickly realizes that she is a pawn in his plan for revenge. What begins as a passionate struggle for will leads to an inexplicable but undeniable connection. One that will force you to face an impossible choice between deepest love … and darkest revenge. "
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare has just gone live !! – “Cordelia Carstairs is a shadow hunter, a warrior who has been trained to fight demons since childhood. When her father is accused of a terrible crime, she and her brother travel to London in hopes of preventing the family from being ruined. Her mother wants to marry her, but she is determined to be a heroine rather than a bride. She soon meets childhood friends, James and Lucie Herondale, and is drawn into her world of glittering ballrooms, secret tasks, and supernatural salons, where vampires and warlocks mingle with mermaids and magicians. All the time, she has to hide her secret love for James, who swore to marry someone else… ”
- Lethal Game by Christine Feehan has just gone live !! – "Amaryllis is nice and warm and looks beyond Malichai's rough looks, but he can say that she's hiding something. Her innate healing abilities suggest that she may be a GhostWalker – albeit an untrained one. Malichai does not believe that hers Paths are more than coincidence, but he can sense that a wrong word could get Amaryllis up and if strange events put Malichai on alert when he temporarily withdraws, he knows that he will not be able to deal with the threat and protecting his wife in his weakened state, but calling his brothers is telling Amaryllis what he really is and revealing that he knows the truth about her. ”
- Sarah J Maas' House of Earth and Blood has just gone live !! – "He is a notorious fallen angel who is now enslaved to the archangels he once tried to overthrow. His brutal skills and incredible strength have set him the goal of killing his boss's enemies without asking questions. But with a demon wreaking havoc in the city, he has offered an irresistible deal: help her find the killer and his freedom will be within reach. If they dig deep into the city's lower abdomen, they discover a dark force that threatens everything and everyone they love, and they find a blazing passion within each other – one that could free both of them if they just did it … "
RELEASED THIS WEEK: Runaway Road by Devney Perry
I love this author's books !! This is the first standalone in a series of standalones. – "Londyn McCormack had no typical childhood. At the age of sixteen, she ran away from home and escaped parents who were more interested in drugs than her daughter. She has no loving siblings or a lovely pet. Her only family are the five others except Control children who shared their junkyard house. Life pulled them all in different directions and took them to Boston. For a short time she thought she had found something permanent. But after a devastating divorce, she runs away again, this time for one to find lost friend. She drives across the country in her convertible. As a teenager, the rusty car was her shelter. As an adult, it is her journey to freedom. Except for a flat tire, her journey derailed. Her life collided with Brooks Cohen. They went away from the first crash and the second could destroy them both. ”- Be sure to pre-order a copy!
WEEKLY NEW PUBLICATIONS SUMMARY
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
Let us stay connected
To have these lists sent to you every week, subscribe to them by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads