- Kristen Ashley's Dream Maker just went live !! – "She has spent her whole life being the one in charge of her family, but enough is enough. It is time to make your own dreams come true. She will finally finish the engineering degree she was working towards. But first she has to come up with the money to pay the tuition fees. Working as a dancer seems to be the perfect solution to her problems until her family lands in another scratch and comes to her for help. Only, this time her family's ruthlessness risks more than her dreams – she's endangering her life … He knows a thing or two about despair and disappointment, but nobody notices that his good looks and quick wit hides the painful memories that hide him follow. When her family puts her in danger, he insists on offering her protection. He has the skills to protect their lives, but as they get closer, he realizes that he has to face his demons to prove himself as the man who will protect their hearts. "
- You belong to me by Kristen Proby just went live !! – "She's used to getting what she wants. She became a spoiled, rich girl who got away with everything. Except for the love of her life … He was the king of her high school. His charming grin knocked her off her feet Days after graduation, they ran away together and fled, excited to spend the rest of their lives together, on cloud nine until their father discovered what they had done … when she knew what their father was capable of , she went [and] never looked back … But now her father is dead and he is back, after all they should be able to put the broken parts of their love back together … "
- Easy by Brenda Rothert has just gone live !! – "Nothing shakes me. Well … almost nothing. As a balanced player in the [team], I accept everything – hockey, fame and life in general. Nobody knows that deep down, even I have a trigger. She is a tall brunette with a beautiful smile and an iron will. The woman who crushed my heart a long time ago. I never plan to return [and] look at her again – until I suddenly have no choice. "-" Somehow I keep everything together. Raising and working my nieces and nephews on my own requires everything I have and more, but I can manage. I don't have time for love and who needs a man? I gave up the love of my life a decade ago and now it's just a distant memory. Until one day he comes home. And as soon as I see him, I can't hold it together … Not even close. "
- Sawyer Bennett's Wicked Secret has just gone live !! – "I don't regret my life. Well, maybe just one. She was my first love and the woman I wanted to spend my life with, but one day she was just gone. Disappeared without a trace. Even my extensive contacts left me empty-handed in my search for answers. My only regret is never figuring out what happened to her, because no matter how difficult the truth may be, it can't be as bad as if I never knew … Ten years later, a knock on my door brings me to Face to face with the woman I thought I would never see again and nothing in my life could have prepared me for the secrets it holds. "
- Queen Move by Kennedy Ryan has just gone live !! – "The boy who always felt like me is now the man I can't have … Twenty years later, my" clumsy duckling "is my best childhood friend, the boy nobody noticed Man that no one can ignore. Finer. Fiercer. Smarter. Taken. Tell me it's wrong. Tell me the boy who always felt like me is now the man I can't have. If we can Finding us again, everything is in our way – secrets, lies, promises, but we haven't gotten far enough to give up now, and I only know the step that I have to take if I want to make it mine. ”
More listed below …
WEEKLY NEW PUBLICATIONS SUMMARY
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK PUBLICATIONS
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
Let us stay connected
To send these lists to you every week, subscribe to them by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads