- Dream Bites Cookbook: Cooking with Commandos by Kristen Ashley & Suzanne M Johnson (cookbook companion to Kristen Ashley books) goes live at midnight!! — “See what’s cooking! You’re invited to Denver and into the kitchens of Hawk Delgado’s commandos: Daniel “Mag” Magnusson, Boone Sadler, Axl Pantera and Augustus “Auggie” Hero as they share with you some of the goodness they whip up for their women. Not only will you get to spend time with the commandos, the Dream Team makes an appearance with their men, and there are a number of special guest stars. It doesn’t end there, you’ll also find some bonus recipes from a surprise source who doesn’t like to be left out. So strap in for a trip to Denver, a few short stories, some reminiscing and a lot of great food. Welcome to Dream Bites, Cooking with the Commandos! (Half of the proceeds of this cookbook go to the Rock Chick Nation Charities)”
- A Wright Christmas by KA Linde (single dad holiday romance, standalone in Wright series) goes live at midnight!! — “At seventeen, I left him behind to become a professional ballerina. When I return home to dance in the Nutcracker, I never expect to run into him. Let alone on my first day in town. I can’t help but admire him in a crisp suit with his toned soccer body, chiseled jaw line, and all too familiar piercing green eyes. I thought nothing could surprise me more. Until his five year old daughter runs out of the ballet studio… I’m only in town for a month. I shouldn’t get involved with anyone, especially the ex I’ve been pining after for years. Especially when he has a daughter to consider. But where he is concerned, I’ve never been able to stay away. With the help of some Christmas magic, maybe we finally have a shot at our second chance.”
- Mafia Casanova by M Robinson & Rachel Van Dyken (romantic suspense standalone) goes live at midnight!! — “Trust. Loyalty. Family. The tangled web of mafia life. We grew up together. Me, Eden, my brother Tristian. He was always the safe bet, the sure thing, the good guy. And me? Well, I was the Casanova, the killer who flirted with anyone and anything, breaking her heart again and again. We both loved her. Mind. Body. Soul… He was safer. Better. Could give her the life I never would be able to. But things changed. We changed. My only goal was to protect her, making her hate me in return. Except once my brother wasn’t standing between us anymore, I decided… It was my turn to claim what had always been mine to begin with.”
- Dark Alpha’s Caress by Donna Grant (paranormal romance, Reapers series) just went live!! — “There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I’m coming for you… Reborn to serve, I have never once questioned Death’s directives. Until my mission leads me to a Halfling who stirs things within me that I’ve never felt before. Sorcha’s past intrigues me, but not as much as the gorgeous and stubborn Halfling herself. Though the Others are no more, our enemies still lurk around every corner. I can feel it. But for her, I will battle whatever comes my way—be it present dangers or ghosts of the past.”
- Wild Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (MFM romance, Like Us series) goes live at midnight!! — “Akara Kitsuwon & Banks Moretti are best friends, sworn to protect each other and their client Sullivan. But upon hearing her confession, their reactions aren’t what Sulli expects. They’re all friends anyway. Just friends. Solid, good friends. Right? As the three embark on the road to Yellowstone, tension builds and close quarters leave no secrets behind. Feelings for her childhood friendship with Akara—that teasing, flirty leader—grow hotter, but so do her feelings for Banks, the rugged, heart-melting Marine. While Sulli is out west to free-solo her dad’s old climbing routes, the only true destination the three of them are certain of is Yellowstone. Love & romance are totally up in the air.”
- Bound by Forever by S Young (paranormal romance, True Immortality series) goes live at midnight!! — “For nearly one hundred and fifty years, werewolf Kiyo has wandered the planet as a lost soul. Cursed with immortality, he spends his awful eternity as a mercenary for hire. When the powerful Fionn Mór confides the truth about the existence of Faerie and hires Kiyo to protect one of the fae-borne, he accepts the challenge out of boredom, not heroism. Yet Niamh is unexpected in every way the werewolf can possibly imagine…”
- The Bright and Breaking Sea by Chloe Neill (seafaring fantasy) goes live at midnight!! — “Kit Brightling, rescued as a foundling and raised in a home for talented girls, has worked hard to rise through the ranks of the Isles’ Crown Command and become one of the few female captains in Queen Charlotte’s fleet. Her ship is small, but she’s fast—in part because of Kit’s magical affinity to the sea. But the waters become perilous when the queen sends Kit on a special mission with a partner she never asked for. Rian Grant, Viscount Queenscliffe, may be a veteran of the Continental war, but Kit doesn’t know him or his motives—and she’s dealt with one too many members of the Beau Monde. But Kit has her orders, and the queen has commanded they journey to a dangerous pirate quay and rescue a spy who’s been gathering intelligence on the exiled emperor of Gallia. Kit can lead her ship and clever crew on her own, but with the fate of queen and country at stake, Kit and Rian must learn to trust each other, or else the Isles will fall….”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads