- A Holiday Lift by Corinne Michaels goes live at midnight!! — “All I want for Christmas… is to pretend the holidays do not exist. That should be my tagline for life. Another year with no one to kiss under the mistletoe. Of course, it doesn’t help that after my last epic breakup, I hopped into the sack with the one man I should’ve avoided. My arch-rival, Dean Pritchard. Despite the fact that he didn’t bother calling after our night together, I can’t get him out of my head. I am so on the naughty list. But when a snowstorm traps us in an elevator, I can’t avoid my work crush any longer. Will Dean be the lift I’ve needed for the holidays…?”
- Man in Love by Laurelin Paige (Man in Charge #2) goes live at midnight!! — “Scott Sebastian is a liar. Fitting, since I’m a liar too. Yet there’s no place for me in his glittering world of half-truths. With all our secrets in the open, I should stop trying. What I’ve learned should send me running far away. I can’t keep pining for a man in love if I’m not the woman he’s in love with. But it’s not that easy to escape the Sebastians. I already knew they owned this city. Now I’ll find out if they also own their son.”
- Oh Fudge by Erin Nicholas goes live at midnight!! — “She likes her men the way she likes her coffee: hot, slightly sweet, and only to-go. The hot friend-of-a-friend she had a scorching single night with was just about perfect — tall, rugged, with a sexy drawl… and on the road out of town by six a.m. the next morning. Long before her mom could start picking out wedding flowers. But now she can’t stop thinking about the Louisiana boy. His texts make her smile and she suddenly has a craving for gumbo all the time… hot and spicy and far from home.”
- Dusk by Aleatha Romig goes live at midnight!! — “I’ve served my country, a man, and a cause. I’ve given my whole being while at the same time finding its true meaning. There was no way for me to know that the day I met the men who were to become my best friends they would introduce me to the love of my life. Fiery, red hair and hypnotizing, emerald eyes caught my attention. Creamy soft skin, a stark contrast to mine, seduced my body. Strength, devotion, and determination stole my heart…“
- Archangel’s Sun by Nalini Singh (Guild Hunters) goes live at midnight!! — “The Archangel of Death and the Archangel of Disease may be gone but their legacy of evil lives on… It is up to Titus, archangel of this vast continent, to stop the reborn from spreading across the world. Titus can’t do it alone, but of the surviving powerful angels and archangels, large numbers are wounded, while the rest are fighting a surge of murderous vampires… There is no one left but the Hummingbird. Old, powerful, her mind long a broken kaleidoscope. Now, she must stand at Titus’s side against a tide of death upon a discovery more chilling than any other. For the Archangel of Disease has left them one last terrible gift…”
More listed below…
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- A Holiday Lift by Corinne Michaels (fun/sweet romance, short story standalone)
- Man in Love by Laurelin Paige (billionaire romance, Man in Charge series)
- Oh Fudge by Erin Nicholas (small town romance, standalone in Hot Cakes series)
- Dusk by Aleatha Romig (dark romance, Dangerous Web series)
- Archangel’s Sun by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance, The Guild Hunters series)
- The Awakening by Nora Roberts (adventure, romance, and magick, new series)
- Buried in Secrets by Denise Grover Swank (murder mystery, Carly Moore series)
- Unshackle by Pam Godwin (dark romance, Deliver series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads