It’s CYBER MONDAY on Amazon: Click here for a list of deals!
You can specifically find many deals on eReaders at this link!
- My Brother’s Roommate by Kendall Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “There are a few things you should know about my brother’s roommate. He is… complicated. And incredibly sexy. Unfortunately, he has an impressive stick lodged so far up his ass, he’s about as emotionally available as a chinchilla. Actually, that might be an insult to the chinchilla community… He thinks I hate him. Mostly because I’ve led him to believe this. It’s easier than admitting the truth. And while he is about as soft and cuddly as a fork, I’m the opposite. A good girl. Reliable. Conscientious. Oh, and completely panicked about an upcoming work conference. He’s usually allergic to altruism, so when my brother convinces him to help me out by escorting me to said conference where everyone else will have a plus-one … I say thanks, but no thanks. Surprisingly, he is unflinching about this. And that’s the story about how I got stuck in a hotel room with my brother’s hot (grouchy) roommate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. In all seriousness, this isn’t a game to me, and hormones aside, I need to impress my boss this week so the promotion I’ve worked hard for doesn’t get handed to his worthless nephew. But with [us] sharing a hotel bed, things get confusing quickly.”
- Hard to Hold by K Bromberg goes live at midnight!! — “The contract with Major League Soccer was supposed to help repair my damaged reputation. Then I discovered that I’d made a deal with the devil: the player I’m supposed to recruit is none other than the bad boy, star Premier League footballer, Rush McKenzie. British. Tattooed. Sexy. A man currently at the center of a huge scandal. The goal? To convince him to stay in the States. But what’s wrong with a little fun in the meantime? No strings. No sweet nothings. Just a way to pass the time while we’re both struggling to prove our true selves to the world. If someone found out our relationship was anything more than professional, it would only serve to prove all our critics right.”
- Forever Wild by KA Tucker (The Simple Wild series #2.5) goes live at midnight!! — “The holiday season is upon Calla and Jonah, and with the mistletoe and gingerbread comes plenty of family drama. Jonah is bracing himself for two weeks with a stepfather he loathes, and while Calla is looking forward to her mother and Simon’s arrival, she dreads the continued pressure to set a date for their wedding…. Add in one bullheaded neighbor’s unintentional meddling and another cantankerous neighbor’s own family strife, and Christmas in Trapper’s Crossing will be anything but simple.”
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It by Emma Hart goes live at midnight!! — “What I expected on Saturday morning: Books. What I got on Saturday morning: my ex-best friend and first crush in front of me. Let it be known that I, do not give a single rat’s behind about pro baseball’s star pitcher Sebastian Stone. I definitely don’t care that he’s standing in my bookstore. Nor do I care that he seems to have forgotten about the last time we saw each other–senior prom, when he both humiliated me and broke my heart, albeit unknowingly. Now, he needs a date to his sister’s wedding. Don’t ask me how I ended up being it, because I have no idea. But that’s the least of my problems. His grandfather is adamant we’re dating, and Seb isn’t in a hurry to convince him otherwise, so I have no choice but to go along with it. The problem? The only thing I’ve ever faked is… well, you know. I’ve definitely never faked my feelings for someone. And judging by the way I feel whenever he looks at me, it doesn’t look like I’m starting now…”
- Loverboy by Sarina Bowen goes live at midnight!! — “Growing up, I was the rough guy from the wrong neighborhood who couldn’t catch a break. She was the pampered girl I tried to impress. But I managed to steal only a single kiss before I had to skip town. Now I’m back, and the tables are turned. She runs a struggling pie shop. I’m the VP of a secretive billion dollar security company. Not that I can tell her. There’s a murderer on the loose in New York, and he seems to spend a lot of time at her shop. I can’t let on that I’m here to bring him down before he can harm a hair on her pretty head. Going undercover as her new barista wasn’t my idea. I don’t even drink coffee. But now I have to call her “boss,” and do everything the curvy perfectionist asks of me. I’d forgotten how much we infuriate each other, and that she somehow fills me with both irritation and desire in the same breath. There’s nobody more skilled at stealth ops than me. I can bring this killer down. Right after I take a cold shower. And just as soon as I figure out how to make a skinny peppermint latte with milk poured in the shape of a kitten…”
- The Do-Over by Piper Rayne goes live at midnight!! — “She was always the one. Or so I thought. Turns out my instincts were dead wrong. Years ago I was faced with the choice between two women. Both were perfect in opposite ways. One was carefree and against commitment. The other was a woman you’d bring home to mom. I was young, naïve and stupid. I’m sure you can guess who I chose. Now, I’m older, wiser … So, when the same two women pop back into my life it’s my chance for a do-over. But they flipped the script. Just like me, they want different things now. Leaving me with one choice—convince the woman I want that she wants me too.”
- A Warm Heart In Winter by JR Ward (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series) goes live at midnight!! — “Featuring one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s most iconic couples, Blay and Qhuinn find themselves looking forward to their official mating ceremony. When tragedy strikes just before the happy event, all hope seems lost—and everyone in the Black Dagger Brotherhood rallies around the two of them. Will a freak winter storm bring the unthinkable, or will a warm heart in winter ensure that true love is not lost?”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads