- Code Name: Rook by Sawyer Bennett just went live!! — “Being a highly skilled operative is exhilarating and important work…until it comes time to date. I like to keep my profession under wraps for a number of reasons. Some of what we do is top secret, most of what we do is dangerous, and more than one woman has tried to latch onto me because she was more enamored with what I do than who I really [am]. And since I’m more of a ‘here for the night’ than a ‘here for forever’ kind of guy, what’s the harm in a little white lie about my job? My harmless deceit has never failed me. Until now. Because I met the most amazing woman and did the unthinkable. I married her. And now my beautiful, unsuspecting, probably-going-to-leave-my-sorry-behind-when-she-finds-out-the-truth wife doesn’t know that I’m not a used car salesman like I told her when we met. As it typically does with lies, the truth is about to come out in a big way when she unwittingly gets herself mixed up with some unsavory characters and I, along with the team, have to intervene. Now I need to save my girl and hope I can save my marriage too. Let’s just say I have some serious explaining to do.”
- Blacklisted by Jay Crownover just went live!! — “She has always lived a quiet, calm life. Unfortunately, nothing about her life — especially not the wild, rowdy, and impossibly close-knit Lawton family who’ve claimed her — is quiet or calm. Which is how loner she finds herself roped into patching up [the] local bad boy against her better judgment. She wants nothing to do with the dangerous, brooding leader of the local outlaw motorcycle club. But when someone starts stalking her, he is the only person she trusts to help. Plus he owes her one…”
- Far From Destined by Carrie Ann Ryan just went live!! — “He remembers every moment he lay on the ground, a bullet in his chest, his life bleeding out with each pulse. Yet his nightmares aren’t the only thing keeping him up at night. She left her ex with nothing but the clothes on her back and her child in her arms. She’s been hurt before and wants nothing to do with the shadows in his eyes. The problem? Her son loves him, and the more time she spends with the man, the more she’s afraid she’ll come to love him just as much.”
- Looking for a Cowboy by Donna Grant just went live!! — “A beautiful stranger has come to [town], asking questions that are nobody’s business. He also wasn’t born yesterday. He knows that this out-of-towner is hiding a dark secret of her own. Much as he knows he should head in the other direction, he can’t make himself turn away. . . She always wanted to lead a nice quiet life, working as a cop in her local police department. But that dream came to an end when her sister was murdered—and her baby kidnapped. Now she’s come to Texas to investigate the Harpers, who may be linked to shady adoption agencies. He can’t believe that his friends could be involved in anything so sinister…and soon he makes it his mission to help her discover the truth—and keep her safe in his arms.”
- Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella just went live!! — “Call Ava romantic, but she thinks love should be found in the real world, not on apps that filter men by height, job, or astrological sign. She believes in feelings, not algorithms. So after a recent breakup and dating app debacle, she decides to put love on hold and escapes to a remote writers’ retreat in coastal Italy… At the retreat, she’s not allowed to use her real name or reveal any personal information. When the neighboring martial arts retreat is canceled and a few of its attendees join their small writing community, Ava, now going by “Aria,” meets “Dutch,” a man who seems too good to be true. The two embark on a baggage-free, whirlwind love affair…”
- Needing Arella by Terri Ann Browning just went live!! — “I have a stalker. Nothing new about that. I’m the latest it girl in Hollywood. Stalkers come with the territory. But this one is…different. This one is braver—and unpredictable. My sister is married to a security expert. One phone call and I could have one of the world’s best-trained bodyguards watching over me twenty-four seven. But if I do, my parents will find out, and my dad will stress. What if he gets sick again because he’s worried about me? No! I refuse to let that happen. Which leaves me with just one choice. I’ll have to call the only other person I can trust. Jordan Moreitti.”
- Man in Charge by Laurelin Paige just went live!! — “They own this city. Hell, they own the whole world. All I want is one little piece of it, a corner that I can call my own. So when my boss runs away to “find herself”, I seize the opportunity and dive head first into the Sebastian’s glamorous universe. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted—fast paced and high stakes—and, even though I don’t fit in, I’m excellent at faking it. Until I come face to face with the man in charge, the arrogant, playboy heir with the mind of a devil and the body of a god and a mouth I can’t stop thinking about. He’s infuriating. He’s a distraction. He’s the man who wants me in his bed as much as I want to be there.”
- The Chateau by Penelope Sky just went live!! — “I moved to Paris for my study-abroad program and ended up staying, getting a French Literature degree, studying the classics while sipping the best wine I’d ever had. My sister never makes the best decisions, always makes messes to clean up, and it’s finally time for me to have my own life. But when she comes to Paris for a visit…she brings trouble with her. She gets herself into a bad situation, and of course, I come to her rescue…like I always do. Now we’re in a labor camp in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by endless snow and mountains, processing drugs for a group of men that never show their faces. There’s no chance of escape in this wilderness. Except for my guard. He’s not a saint, but he’s the only man that’s kind to me. He knows I want to escape, but he never reports me. When I’ve had a hard day, he brings me extra things to make my life easier. He tells me not to run because I’ll never make it…but he brings me little hidden tools…as if he’s giving me the means. Like he wants me to be free.”
- Spells by Kristen Proby (Bayou Magic series) just went live!! — “As a powerful hedgewitch and psychic, there isn’t much I can’t work to my advantage and finesse with a spell. Love, fortune, and even the perfect cup of coffee are all possible with the snap of my fingers. But some things are utterly beyond my control. Like the powerful and broody warlock who’s been a part of my life for as long as I can remember—and even the lifetimes I often can’t. Things almost as dangerous as his hold on me and the breathtaking smiles only I get to see. Or the evil still stalking the streets of New Orleans that beckons to me to see. To feel. To die. With everything riding on a razors-edge, and things that have been portended coming to fruition, threatening both me and those I love, I’m not sure if I’m strong enough to resist my fate. Or his charm. If I work with him, it could mean the end for both of us.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads