Just went live: Wild At Heart by KA Tucker (sequel to The Simple Wild)
Wild At Heart is the sequel to one of my 5 STAR FAVORITES The Simple Wild! The original book was read as a separate book, but this sequel continues the story about the same couple! – "When her father informs her that his days are numbered, Calla knows that it's time to take the long trip back to the remote border town where she was born. She defies the stray wildlife, the strange hours of daylight, the exorbitant prices and even the occasional – dear God – outbuilding to connect with her father: a man whom, despite his many mistakes, she can't help but care for, while being difficult to adapt to this new subarctic environment Jonah the calm, brooding and proud Alaskan pilot who holds her Father's charter plane company operational – can't imagine calling anywhere else at home. And he's clearly waiting with one hand on the gas to fly this city girl back where it belongs, convinced that she's too spoiled to cope with the wilderness. Jonah is probably right, but Calla is determined to prove otherwise. Over time, she unexpectedly connects to the burly pilot. If his undercurrent of disapproval subsides, it will be replaced by friendship – or maybe something deeper? But Calla is not in Alaska to stay, and Jonah will never go. It would be stupid of her to spark a romance and go the same way her parents tried years ago – and where she failed. It is a simple truth that turns out to be not so easy. "- Now that it's live, get a copy of The Simple Wild (my review) and Wild at Heart!
- Dominik von Sawyer Bennett has just gone live !! – "She is wild, independent and hot as hell. She also takes great pleasure in switching off my progress. The younger sister of one of my star players fascinates me to the core. And although she willingly gave me her body, she hesitates to offer more. Now I'm on a mission to find out why. I have decided to approach my desire for her as I have approached much of my life. with perseverance, determination and a lot of alpha charm. Buying a hockey expansion team, building it from scratch, and bringing a championship home could prove easier than winning her heart. But I've never been a quince … "
- My Besties Ex from Piper Rayne has just gone live !! – "I can't borrow him. He's not a sweater or skirt. He's not even her favorite dress – the lucky one she wears on her first date. The one she probably wore with him on her first date. I knew in my defense not who he was. To me he was a cool, calm, confident stranger. He was perfect the whole hour and a half by train while the concrete jungle turned into a hilly green landscape. To an outsider we were probably more friends than hopeful ones Lovers. But my blush came quickly and his dimples were indented with every smile. We definitely shared a spark of what could be. Too bad I didn't know who he was before I fell in love with him because he wasn't can be mine. "
- Lex Martin's Breathless has just gone live !! – "I would not say that I lied all the time – not about everything. Not how much I miss my best friend and definitely not how angry I am that she hardly said goodbye. She is the last one Person I've ever expected to haunt me and her absence has left a gaping hole in my chest. When she gets off the bus, I know I will do anything to keep her at home and that means finding out the truth. But I'm not sure how to tell her my truth … "
- Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon (contemporary shoot for Beauty and the Beast) has just gone live !! – “For Princess Jaya Rao, nothing is more important than the family. If the hideous Emerson clan reinforces its centuries-old feud to target Jaya's little sister, nothing will stop Jaya from taking revenge. Then Jaya finds out she's going to go to the same elite boarding school as Gray Emerson, and it feels like a unique opportunity. She knows what to do: Let Gray fall in love with her and break his heart. But much to Jaya's annoyance, Grey's brooding demeanor and lupine blue eyes attracted her. There's just no way she and her sworn enemy could find their fairytale ending … right? "
- Catherine Cowles' Beautifully Broken Control has just gone live !! – "A woman trying to rebuild her life. Kennedy does everything to escape and prove that she is not the monster that her father was. A simple life in peace and service is all she needs. A man haunted by a past that he cannot forget. Cain buried his demons under layers of control and success. The only thing he needs is his company and loneliness. Certainly not a woman with captivating green eyes full of spirits so similar to his own. It commemorates the life she left behind. And it is a threat to its closely guarded control. As sparks fly between them, they discover that they need each other the most. But with their past, you never know when darkness could fall. "
- Mary Kubica's other wife has just gone live !! – “Sadie and Will Foust have just moved their family from bustling Chicago to the small town of Maine when their neighbor Morgan Baines is found dead in their home. The murder shakes her tiny coastal island, but nobody is more shaken than Sadie. But it's not just Morgan's death that makes Sadie nervous. And as the eyes of distrust turn to the new family in the city, Sadie is drawn deeper into the mystery of what really happened on that dark and deadly night. But Sadie has to be careful because the more she learns about Mrs. Baines, the more she realizes how much she will have to lose if the truth ever comes out. "
- The hunt for Cassandra by Lisa Kleypas has just gone live !! – “The railway magnate Tom Severin is rich and powerful enough to satisfy every wish as soon as it arises. Everything – or anyone – belongs to him. It should be easy to find the perfect woman – and from his first look at Lady Cassandra Ravenel, he is determined to have her. But beautiful and quick-witted Cassandra is just as determined to marry out of love – the only thing he can't give … "
- Wild At Heart by KA Tucker (sequel to The Simple Wild) has just gone live !! – “Calla Fletcher is returning to Toronto with someone else, has trouble finding the way, and is still very much in love with the robust bush pilot she left behind. When Jonah arrives at her doorstep with a proposal that she can't refuse, she jumps and hurries back to Alaska to start her exciting future together. But Calla quickly learns that even the best of intentions can lead to broken promises and that compromises come at a high price – a log cabin in rural Alaska that feels as isolating as the western tundra… ”
WEEKLY NEW PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
LET'S STAY CONNECTED
To send these lists to you every week, subscribe to them by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads