- The beginning of everything from Kristen Ashley has just gone live !! – "Once upon a time the Triton continent was in a parallel universe. The country was full of beauty, but it was also shattered by the war. A conspiracy emerged from the chaos to reawaken the beast, a fearsome creature that only caused tragedy and devastation. The only way to stop him was to fulfill an old prophecy: Triton's four strongest warriors must marry their four most powerful witches, bind all nations together, and finally bring peace to the country. This is the story of their unions … every couple must succeed because the fate of their world is at stake … "
- One Perfect Touch by Layla Hagen has just gone live !! – "I am known in business circles to be breakneck and demanding. When my sister's marriage implodes, I go back to New York to be there for her and my niece. These are my only two priorities: expanding the business and taking care of my family. My new neighbor is a temptation I didn't expect. It's brave, sensual and I just can't keep my distance … I expected it to run in the opposite direction when it realized how complicated my life is. Instead, she does the opposite: make my sister laugh, charm my niece … she totally convinces me. None of us expected our attraction to increase until it covered everything but each other and none of we can afford to allow that. But how can we stop now? "
- The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan (The Royal We # 2) has just gone live !! – “After a scandalous secret has turned their fairytale wedding into a nightmare, Rebecca Porter and her husband Prince Nicholas are in exile themselves. The public is angry. The queen is even angrier. And the press salivates. Cutting yourself off from friends and family and escaping the world's judgmental eyes seems to be the best way to protect their fragile, all-consuming romance. But when a crisis pushes the new duke and duchess back to London, the patches they had put over their problems begin to loosen at the edges. Now that old and new family secrets are threatening to derail their new royal lives, Bex has to face the emotional wreckage that she and Nick have left behind… ”
- Not like Kerry Winfrey's films just went live !! – "What happens if your life is a rom-com … but you don't even believe in true love? – Chloe is an optimist and not because her life is simple. As the sole carer of her father who has Alzheimer's she is responsible for everything, she has no time – or interest – to immerse herself in a dazzling romanticism, not like her best friend Annie, who literally wrote a rom-com that was about to be premiered in theaters across America Chloe and her sweet but factual boss Nick Velez happens to be inspired, and as the film's enthusiasm grows, Chloe reads too many lists of why Nick is the perfect man, and now she can only do it as a reason See # 4: The scruffy bearded piece that's always there when you need it, but unlike the romance Annie wrote for her, Chloe isn't so sure if her own story will end in a happy ending earth "
- Desolation Road by Christine Feehan has just gone live !! – "Torpedo Ink is his whole life. You are his brothers, his family – his everything. However, that does not prevent him from wanting something that belongs only to him. That's why the tough biker has spent the past six weeks in the library, reading every book he can get his hands on, and watching the primitive and real librarian who makes his blood flow … For the past six weeks, she's been talking about beauty fantasized, tattooed man whose eyes follow her with every movement. She senses that it is dangerous. She wants him to get close enough to touch. She wishes she could tell him about the real woman, not the one she claims to be … "
- The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (The Beautiful # 2) has just gone live !! – “Sébastien Saint Germain is now cursed and changed forever. The contract between the fallen and the brotherhood has been broken, and the war between the immortals seems imminent. The price of loving Celine was expensive. But Celine also paid a high price for loving Bastien. She is still recovering from injuries on a night she can't remember. Your dreams are troubled. And she doesn't know that she accidentally started a chain of events that could lead to her death and reveal a truth about herself that she is unwilling to learn … "
- Mr. Knightsbridge from Louise Bay just went live !! – "He may be the most successful jeweler of his generation, a loyal friend and some say the most beautiful man in London, but his past means that he is not concerned with love." When Hollie Lumen enters the ballroom, which houses exquisite royal jewels, she brings Dexter's world to a standstill. Despite her handmade dress and borrowed shoes, Hollie is even more breathtaking than the jewelry. Feisty, funny and wildly independent, it's all Dexter can see. Hollie Lumen can't take a break. She thought an internship in London was her chance to escape her responsibilities in Oregon and make her dreams come true. If she fired just a few weeks after touchdown, she is ready to give up and go home. Hollie never asks for help. She knows that she can only rely on herself. So what will she do with the tall, dark, handsome stranger who keeps saving her? She'll save him again soon. "
RECEIVE NEW PUBLICATIONS weekly
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you love right now !!
Let us stay connected
To send these lists to you every week, subscribe to them by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin ’| Google+ | Goodreads