Peshawari Chicken Kebab | Chicken Recipe | Chapli Kabab | Street Food | Minced Chicken Recipes
Peshawari Chicken Kebab is a flavourful chicken starter. This can be made on a simple pan. These kebabs taste their best when served hot with mint chutney. So do try and enjoy.
#peshawarichickenkebab #chickenkebab #kababrecipe #chaplikababrecipe #chickenrecipe #chaplikebab #chickenstarter #streetfood #pakistanistreetfood #karachistreetfood #peshawarifood #pakistanifood #peshawarstreetfood #mincedchickenkabab #mincedchickenrecipes #homecooking
Mutton Chapli Kabab Video link:
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
To Make Peshawari Chicken Kebab
Chicken Mince – 1/2 Kg
Onion – 1 No.
Tomato – 1 No.
Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Spring Onion – 2 Nos
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
Salt – 1 1/2 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Crushed Cumin Seeds – 2 Tsp
Crushed Coriander Seeds – 2 Tsp
Anardana Powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 Tsp
Egg – 1 No.
1. Take chicken mince in a bowl.
2. To this add onions, tomatoes, green chilies, spring onions, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, anardana powder, garam masala powder, red chili flakes, besan flour and mix everything together.
3. Crack open an egg and beat it. Add it to the chicken mixture.
(Egg can be replaced by besan)
4. Let the mixture sit for 30 mins.
5. Rub the palms with oil and take some kebab mixture. Mould it into a patty. Keep it aside.
6. For another variation, place the tomato slice in the kebab. Keep it aside.
7. Pour some oil for shallow frying in a tawa/pan.
8. Gently place the kebabs on the tawa and cook for 5-6 mins each side on medium low flame.
9. Flip the kebab to another side once it is brown on one side.
10. After the kebabs are golden brown in colour on both the sides, remove from the pan.
11. Repeat the same with Kebabs with tomato slices too.
12. Serve these Peshawari Chicken Kebabs hot with some mint chutney, onions and lemon by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :